Treatment for Muscle-Skeletal Issues from Your
Chiropractor in Queens NY
If you suspect that you have muscle-skeletal issues or have already been diagnosed with this ailment, your goal will naturally be to find relief and get back on the road to healing. At Dr. Lee’s Spine Center, your preferred chiropractor in Queens NY, we routinely treat patients with muscle-skeletal issues. Patients who are new to muscle-skeletal problems will want to learn more about them and how chiropractic care can alleviate painful symptoms.
What Are Muscle-Skeletal Issues?
An adult human has a skeleton made of 206 bones, which are connected with ligaments, tendons, and muscles. When muscle-skeletal issues arise, patients feel discomfort and pain, prompting them to search for a qualified chiropractor with experience in resolving muscle-skeletal issues.
Common Muscle-Skeletal Issues
The main conditions that most patients are familiar with include arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteomalacia, osteoporosis, and scoliosis.
- Arthritis leads to patients (in particular those who are elderly) losing bone tissue. In fact, arthritis describes more than 100 inflammatory ailments that caused damage to joints, joint capsules, nearby tissues.
- Fibromyalgia: people report pain in their muscles and joints, typically experiencing a great deal of fatigue too.
- Osteomalacia: the bones start to soften, usually a result of vitamin D deficiency.
- Osteoporosis: Gradual loss of bone tissue and frequently occurs in elderly people, to the point where bones lose calcium and can actually disappear.
- Scoliosis: In this condition, patients exhibit an “S”- or “C”-shaped curve in their spine, which is revealed through x-rays.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help You Treat and Manage Pain
Dr. Lee, the leader of Lee’s Spine Center, focuses on a non-surgical approach to healing that also refrains from prescribing pain medication.
Your healing will begin by sitting down with the chiropractor and going over your medical history as well as get details from your family medical history. The chiropractor will have you evaluate your level of pain and to note if it changes during your visit.
Options for taking care of skeletal issues and managing the resulting pain include osteopathic manipulation, chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy and therapeutic massage. After getting an in-depth view of your situation, the chiropractor will come up with a specialized treatment plan intended just for you.
Set an Appointment for Help with Muscle-Skeletal Issues at Your Preferred Chiropractor in Queens NY
People with muscle-skeletal issues who would prefer to avoid surgery or addictive painkillers often turn to chiropractors for professional help. If you are interested in finding out more about our team’s approach toward diagnosing and treating muscle-skeletal issues or if you are now ready to make an appointment with your preferred chiropractor in Queens NY, connect with Dr. Lee’s Spine Center today.